Danish Government Scholarship for Engineering International Students at University of Southern Denmark 2022
The University of Southern Denmark is currently offering the Danish Government Scholarship to overseas students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Application Deadlines: 1st February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Danish Government Scholarships: The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
- have good academic results
- provide all necessary documentation before the application deadline
- be proficient in English Language
Application Process: Your application must have been submitted no later than February 1 to be considered for a scholarship.
For further information about the scholarship, please contact Student Services.