The lady had visited her man’s place and decided to make a pot of stew for him.
Besides her were her grinded tomatoes and other necessary ingredients. However, while cooking, she had accidentally set the pot on fire.
The man was filming the whole process and on the caption he attached, he vowed never to get married to her since she couldn’t properly cook a meal without attempting to burn his house down.
Netizens have shared mixed reactions …
@user9860657423750 explained: “Y u no buy groundnut oil for her, she dey try convert red oil to groundnut oil”
@Nma cautioned: “you better tell her now oo, make she find her way. no come keep her dey waste her time, make she no go juju for you.”
@franchesca said: “u wan marry put for that babalawo house😂na she go manage with u o”
@Sᴀᴠᴠʏʟɪꜰᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ remarked: “I taught it’s was shrine 😳”
@Sparkling 🥰 penned: “understanding gf con cook for you, you dey insult her😂😂”
Watch video below …