Reina Hardesty’s biography: age, height, ethnicity, parents
Reina Hardesty is a talented actress as well as a cinematographer. She is known for her roles in Startup, Greenhouse Academy, and Barney Burman’s Wild Boar, among other TV episodes and films.
Reina gained fame as a teenager after her dad, a reporter, wrote about how she had sent and received a massive number of texts in a particular month. She later attracted public interest in her own right for her great success in the entertainment industry. What is known about her?
- Full name: Reina Hardesty
- Alias: Reina
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: January 4, 1996
- Age: 25 (as of 2021)
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Place of birth: Orange County, California
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Career: Actress, cinematographer
- Famous for: Exceptional acting skills
- Height in feet and inches: 5’4
- Height in cm: 163
- Weight in lb: 103
- Weight in kg: 47
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Hair colour: Brown
- Mother: Manako Ihaya
- Father: Greg Hardesty
- Siblings: 1
- Instagram: @reinahardesty
Reina Hardesty’s biography
On January 4, 1996, the actress was born in Orange County, California. Reina Hardesty will be 25 years old in 2021.
Manako Ihaya (mom) and Greg Hardesty are Reina’s parents (dad). Greg is a skilled reporter who currently works as a senior staff writer at UC Irvine. In a previous article for the Orange County Register, he detailed how his then-teenage daughter had sent and received nearly 14,500 text messages in only one month.
Greg wrote about his daughter to encourage parents to strike a balance in their children’s use of telecommunication equipment. After learning how much his daughter used her phone, he had to put a limit on it.
Luckily for him, the 13-year-old girl was signed to an unlimited texting contract, and their phone bill was not too high. Apparently, Reina was constantly communicating with her friends through text messages.
Reina’s mother is of Japanese origin and works in California as a Japanese to English interpreter and translator. Reina Hardesty is of mixed ethnicity. Her older brother’s identity remains a mystery.
Reina Hardesty’s career
Hardesty began her career in the film industry as a cinematographer for a few short films. She then moved on to acting, making her début in 2015. She has since appeared in a number of films and television shows.
Reina Hardesty’s movies and TV shows
Reina is a rising star in the acting world, despite only having been in the business for a few years. Here’s a rundown of some of her accomplishments.
- Yes, Doctor…? (2015) as Grace
- Bluffside Drive (2016) as Monica Crew
- Astrid Clover (2016) as Gypsy
- Greenhouse Academy (2017-2018) as Aspen Fairchild
- Timeless (2018) as Kayla
- Startup (2017-2018) Stella Namura
- The Flash (2018-2019) as Joss Mardon / Weather Witch
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (2020) as Joss Mardon / Weather Witch
- All Rise (2020) as Molly Park
- Brockmire (2020) as Beth
- The Boys spinoff (Pre-production stage)
- LAid (2017) as Young Maxine
- The Honor List (2018) as Carly Ozawa
- Wild Boar (2019) as Kitty
- Maverick (Pre-production stage) as Katherine Price
- Hai’s Retirement (2015) as Reina
- A Dish Best Served (2015) as Sarah
- Coming Out (2016) as Child 2
- Oh, Sorry (2020) as Tara
- Far Cry New Dawn (2019) as the voice of Carmina Rye
Is Reina Hardesty dating?
The talented actress has not stated whether she is dating and is presumed to be single. However, she is frequently photographed with William Haynes on social media platforms, leading some admirers to believe they are dating. Reina Hardesty and William Haynes are good friends, but they are not dating.
Reina Hardesty’s height is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall. Her weight is estimated at 103 lb (47kg).
What does Reina Hardesty do for fun?
When Reina is not working, she enjoys traveling and discovering new areas. She’s also a poet, and she posts her own and other poets’ work on her Instagram profile on a regular basis. She also enjoys art, rapping, and is a strong advocate for environmental protection.
Reina Hardesty is a beautiful and accomplished actress. She’s come a long way in her career in the entertainment industry since her debut in 2015, and she’s just going to get better.