Scholarships for Law at Queensland University in 2023 in Australia to continue your studies in Australia. There is good news! The Queensland University Law Scholarship application period is currently open. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Queensland University Law Scholarship 2022-2023 is a scholarship for international students that is partially funded. This scholarship is available for law students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree. This scholarship is worth 25% or 50% of the law component of a master’s degree program.
The University of Queensland’s School of Law is offering scholarships to outstanding international students seeking admission to coursework masters programs in law, including the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), and Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), or dual degree programs.
Scholarships for Law at Queensland University in 2023 in Australia
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian public research university based in Brisbane. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university, having been established by the state legislature in 1909.
UQ is regarded as one of Australia’s leading universities, as well as one of the most prestigious in the world. The Scholarship encourages and supports academic excellence in international students beginning undergraduate law studies at the University of Queensland.
Over the years, the School of Economics and UQ Foundation have developed a close working relationship, with an increasing number of international students deciding to pursue an economics degree at UQ after completing their Foundation studies.
Students who want a degree that will provide them with critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong analytical tools that they can apply to a wide range of business environments and industries are realizing the value of economics in terms of long-term career opportunities.
Summary of Scholarships
• Studying Level: Undergraduate / Masters
• University(s): Queensland University
• Australia (study)
• Potential Focus Areas: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or an associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland. Dual degree programs in the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), and Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw).
• Undergraduate programs last four years. Master’s degree takes two years.
• Deadline: The deadline for students starting in Semester 1 is October 30. The deadline for students starting in Semester 2 is May 15.
Coverage for scholarships.
The Queensland University Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
• Two undergraduate scholarships are available.
• Two scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of tuition fees are available for courses taken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs.
• The scholarship does not cover living expenses, travel costs, international health insurance, or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Queensland University Law Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the Queensland University Law Scholarship for International Students:
• Language required: English
• Eligible Countries: All countries around the world
• International students who have applied or are applying for admission to a postgraduate law program at UQ but have not yet started.
• Students may not hold more than one scholarship at the same time.
How to Apply for a Law Scholarship at Queensland University
(1) You must first apply to UQ to study. To study the LLM, MIL, MICLaw, or dual degree programs, you must apply.
(2) If you already have an application with UQ or have an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form along with the following supporting documentation:”
• official academic transcripts/copies
• two letters of recommendation
Please keep in mind:
• Scholarship applications that are incomplete or submitted late will not be considered.
• The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as possible after the closing date, and applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome.
• Any scholarship offer is contingent on the candidate’s acceptance into an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
• If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Shortlisted students may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
For more information on the Queensland University Law Scholarship, please visit the official website: