Quick Facts About Xiong Jing Nan
|Celebrated Name||Xiong Jing Nan|
|Nick Name||The Panda|
|Birth Name||Xiong Jing Nan|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Place Of Birth||Jining, Shandong|
|Famous For||The inaugural and reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion|
|Title Won||The inaugural and reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||115 lbs (52 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Fighting (contract, purses, endorsements)|
|Net Worth||Above $1 million|
Xiong Jing Nan is a Chinese mixed martial artist. Xiong fights in the Strawweight division and is the inaugural and reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion. She defeated Tiffany Teo to win the inaugural ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion.
As of May 2021, she has compiled a record of 17-15, suffering only two losses. She is currently ranked at No. 3.
What is Xiong Jing Nan Famous For?
- The inaugural and reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion.
Where is Xiong Jing Nan From?
Xiong Jing Nan was born on 12 January 1988. Her birth place is in Jining, Shandong in China. She holds Chinese nationality. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She always cites her father for her fighting inspiration. She has a good relationship with her father. More details about her parents and early life will be updated soon. She has Asian ancestry.
Xiong Jing Nan Career
- Xiong had dreams of becoming an athlete from the beginning.
- She initially trained to embark on a weightlifting career.
- However, she shifted to boxing.
- She started training with Shandong women’s boxing team.
- As a member of the team, she represented China internationally.
- She later focused on martial arts.
- She moved away from her home and spent her teenage to focus on martial arts training.
- She won a gold medal at the China Open BJJ championship in 2017.
- She made her professional MMA debut in 2014.
- She suffered her first professional loss against Colleen Schneider at Kunlun Fight 26 – Cage Fight Night inJune 2015. She lost via unanimous decision.
- Before signing to ONE Championship, she amassed a 10-1 record in Kunlun Fight.
- She then signed with ONE Championship.
- She made her promotional debut at ONE Championship: Warriors of the World against April Osenio in December 2017.
- She garnered global recognition after she knocked out April Osenio.
- She became China’s first-ever mixed martial arts World Champion after she defeated Tiffany Teo at ONE Championship: Kings of Courage in January 2018 to win the inaugural ONE Women’s Strawweight World Championship. She defeated Teo in the fourth round.
- She defended her titles against Laura Ballin and Samara Santos Cunha as well.
- While defending her title, Xiong became the first fighter to hand Angela Lee her first-ever loss. Lee was an undefeated ONE Women’s Atomweight World Champion before fighting Xiong.
- Xiong faced Lee one more time for Lee’s ONE Women’s Atomweight World Title at ONE: CENTURY on TNT. Xiong lost by submission.
- She defended her title in a rematch against Tiffany Teo at ONE Championship: Inside the Matrix. She defeated Teo via unanimous decision.
- She currently represents Evolve MMA. She previously represented Bali MMA and Evolve MMA.
- She is an instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore.
- As of May 2021, she has amassed a 17-15 record. She has only lost twice in her professional career, one by submission and another by decision.
Xiong Jing Nan Husband
Xiong Jing Nan is a married woman. She is married to a martial artist, Gullermo. The couple has two sons together. More details about her personal life will be updated here.
Xiong Jing Nan Height
Xiong Jing Nan stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of 115 lbs i.e. 52 kg. She has an athletic body build. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Xiong Jing Nan Net Worth
Xiong Jing Nan earns from her professional career as a mixed martial artist. Having started her career in 2014, she is the inaugural and reigning ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion. She has spent most of her career in fighting and has made her fortune from contracts, purse, and endorsements. At present, her net worth is not available at present. It is estimated above $1 million.
Did You Know?
- She was inspired by Chinese martial arts movies from an early age.
- Her favorite movie is “The Swordsman”.
- She has a nephew named Xiong Sheng Ze.
- Her fighting styles are Boxing, Sanda, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- She is the first-ever Chinese World Champion in mixed martial arts history.
- She has a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.